Looking to kick the new year off on a healthy note? Adding salmon to your diet is a great place to start. It’s full of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins. Salmon can help you lose weight and keep it off, reduces your risk for heart disease, and protect your brain health. In short, salmon is nothing short of a superfood, and an excellent addition to your weekly menu!
Adding fatty fish to your diet is now easier than ever with the GoWISE USA Air Fryer! This simple marinade takes five minutes to prepare and you can have your dinner on the table in just fifteen more.
Air frying fish also creates a slightly caramelized exterior and gives you evenly-cooked, flaky fish every time.
With our all new 4-Quart Air Fryer with Viewing Window, you can keep an eye on your food to achieve the perfect roast, or simply set it and walk away! We promise the results will be delicious.
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- lemon slices
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Spread marinade over the top and sides of the salmon. Top each piece with a slice of lemon.
- Air fry at 350°F for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Recipe, Easy Meals, easy recipes, Food Blogger, GoWISE USA, healthy food, healthy meals, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Salmon, Seafood, Superfood