One of the best and easiest ways to make salmon is using your air fryer. We made a delicious Earth Day inspired Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa recipe, rubbed with spices and grilled to flavorful perfection. Using our NEW 3D Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator.
1 lb salmon, skin on
Drizzle olive oil
2 tablespoon smoked paprika or use regular paprika
1 tablespoon cayenne powder use more for a spicier blend
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried thyme
2 avocados, chopped
2 Roma tomato chopped
½ red onion chopped
1/2 cup corn, from the cob
Juice from 2 limes
2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper, taste
1. In a small mixing bowl combine the blackened seasoning ingredients
Rub the salmon fillets with the olive oil and rub with the spice mix. (Don't forget to rub seasoning on the skin for added flavor)
2. Prepare your corn for grilling by rubbing with olive oil, salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Preheat the Grill plate using the Grill Preset, 450F for 12 mins.
4. Grill the corn and the salmon skin side down using the Grill Preset (450F for 12 min). Flip the Salmon 1/2 way through the cooking process. Corn may need an additional 6-8 mins depending on your desired doneness.
5. Mix the avocado, Roma tomato, red onion, chopped cilantro, and juice from the limes in a small mixing bowl.
6. Once the corn is done, cut the corn from the cob and add to the avocado salsa. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Top the salmon with the avocado salsa or add it to a salad!
Looking for more air fryer oven inspired recipes? Check out this 5 Air Fryer Oven Pizza Recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.