Air Fryer Sesame Beef and Broccoli is a quick and easy dinner idea that is healthier and just as delicious as take out!
The beef is first marinaded to up the flavor. Once they are done cooking, we drizzled with an Asian-inspired sauce that is sweet, salty, and spicy.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional and to taste (soy sauce already has salt)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 to 1.25 pounds flank steak, sliced in bite size pieces
- about 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, optional
- 1 tablespoon cold water, optional
- 2 to 3 green onions, for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, for garnishing
- Add the broccoli florets to your air fryer basket with a little oil, salt and pepper and give it a little shake. Cook at 370F for 8 minutes.
- To a large bowl add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and optional cayenne or red pepper flakes. Whisk to combine.
- Add the steak and make sure all is fully coated, and let it marinate for 15 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
- Using a tongs or a slotted spoon, transfer the steak to the air fryer basket on top of the broccoli. Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Cook everything together at 370F for another 8 minutes.
- While the food cooks, optionally add the reserved marinade to a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the tablespoon of cornstarch to 1 tablespoon of cold water to a small bowl to make the cornstarch slurry. Add the slurry to the boiling saucepan, whisking constantly for 30 seconds or until dissolved. The sauce will get very thick quickly because there’s not much quantity. If desired, add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup water as desired for consistency, whisking until incorporated and smooth.
- After the beef and broccoli are done, evenly drizzle with the sauce, to taste.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, and enjoy!!
Watch recipe video
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.