It is that time of year again! The holidays are drawing near, and everyone knows the best part is all of the holiday food. If you're looking for a side dish, we have a December classic for you - twice-baked potatoes!
This version of the recipe can be easily doubled to accommodate your family or guests, and it takes about half the time that it would in a traditional oven.
Today we use our brand-new mini air fryer to create this perfect side dish for two!
- 1 medium baking potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ Tbsp 2% milk
- 1.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- Green onions (optional)
- Pierce potato and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
- Bake in your air fryer for 15 minutes at 400°F. Flip and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Set aside potato to cool. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise, then scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter, milk, and a pinch of salt. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Spoon into potato shells.
- Return potatoes to air fryer. Bake, uncovered, until heated through and the tops are golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Top with sliced green onions, if desired. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Recipe, Appetizer, GoWISE USA, no oil, potatoes, Sides