Sweets for you and your sweetheart! Bake up these Air Fryer Heart Shaped Whoopie Pies in your air fryer or air fryer oven. This recipe makes four mini cakes, but if you're only baking for two you can halve it and use the remaining cake batter for another dessert. That, or you could both have two. We won't judge.
We made this recipe in our all-new 7-quart air fryer, coming soon... If you want early access to new arrivals, sign-up for our VIP list.
- 1 package of strawberry or red velvet cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Fill greased ramekins ¾ of the way full with batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Allow cakes to cool before removing them from ramekins.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and butter together in a large bowl until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cut the top layers off the cakes. Cut the remaining cake in half and fill with filling mixture. Decorate the tops as desired – we used a heart shaped cookie cutter and some sprinkles. Enjoy!
Watch full recipe:
Looking for more game day inspired recipes? Check out this Air Fryer Valentine's Day Dinner recipe video.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.