It's apple season! This recipe is simple to make in your air fryer and the perfect snack to make for the fall season.
There are many ways to enjoy them, but we have a special fondness for apple fries. This tasty treat can be made in your air fryer or air fryer oven, crispy and crunchy but with no oil necessary! Tip: Be sure to use parchment paper or grease your air fryer oven racks for best results.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup + 2Tbsp, divided
- 3 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large Granny Smith apples
- Caramel sauce, warmed for dipping
- Peel and core apples. Cut into wedges approximately ½ inch thick.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, egg, flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, ½ tsp cinnamon and salt. Add apple wedges and stir to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/3 cup sugar with 3 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- Place apple slices in an air fryer basket lined with parchment paper or on a well-oiled air fryer oven rack. For best results, place in a single layer with space around each slice.
- Air fry at 380° F for 5 minutes. Using a pair of rubber-tipped tongs, flip the apple wedges, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Air fry for an additional 3 minutes. Repeat until all apples are done.
- Serve with warm caramel. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.