These Blueberry Pie Bars are a simple twist on the classic blueberry pie.
If you love the idea of blueberry pie without all the work, then these blueberry pie bars are for you!
These are a great way to enjoy summer blueberries when they are at their absolute sweetest – and when prices are low too.
Crust and Topping
- 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 6 Tbsp. cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- pinch salt
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- To make the crust, mix the flour, sugar, salt and cubed butter to mixing bowl, beat until combined and crumbly. Do not overmix.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture and set aside.
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with non stick spray. Firmly press the crust mixture into your pan, covering the bottom.
- Bake crust at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- While crust is baking- whisk the egg in a large bowl. Add sugar, flour, sour cream, salt and gently fold in the blueberries.
- When crust is ready, remove from oven and spoon filling over the top of the crust.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining crust mixture you had set aside, distributing evenly.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Watch recipe video here!
For more dessert recipes, check out these Crumbl Cookies we made using our 25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator with 3D Heating.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: baking, blueberry, blueberry bars, blueberry breakfast bars, blueberry crumb bars, blueberry crumble bars, breakfast bars, crumb, dessert, dessert recipe, how to make blueberry bars, lemon blueberry bars, lemon blueberry crum, pie, simple breakfast recipe, sweets, treats