Forget about heading to Starbucks for a coffee fix and make your own copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino version at home! We are all about saving money right now and you can still enjoy a nice breakfast on a budget. We are using our High Performance Streamline Blender to make this delicious frap that you can pair together with our breakfast sandwich made in our Smokeless Electric Indoor BBQ Grill and Griddle.
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 links raw chicken sausage
- 3 eggs
- 3 english muffins
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- Spray oil
- Mason Jar Lids
1. Whisk together the eggs in a small bowl.
2. Butterfly the sausage, then cut in half.
3. Preheat griddle to med-high heat then spray with oil. Place the butterflied sausage on one side of the grill.
4. Place greased mason jar lids on the other side of the grill. Evenly distribute the eggs into the lids. Let the sausage and egg cook for approximately 3-4 minutes, then flip.
5. Once flipped, sprinkle the cheese onto the sausage and let melt. Remove the sausage and egg from the griddle and place the English muffin face down onto the griddle. Toast for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Assemble the breakfast sandwich and enjoy.
GoWISE version ≈ 460 calories
$10.15 of produce makes 6 servings
(LESS SALT, FRESH, CAN BE FROZEN FOR UP TO 3 MONTHS)
Starbucks version ≈ 480 calories
$3.95 is 1 sandwich
Starbucks Caramel Frappe
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
1. Add the coffee, milk, ice cubes, and caramel sauce to your blender and blend on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
2. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
GoWISE version ≈ 160 calories/serving (2 servings)
$7.20 of produce makes up to 24 servings
Starbucks version ≈ 260 calories
$4.95 is 1 frappe
High Performance Streamline Blender
Looking for more Blender inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Blender Info & Recipes in Time for Spring
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.