Cinco de Mayo is such a fun time to get together with friends and family and eat lots of yummy food.
Now that things are slowly getting back to normal, you might be getting together with friends and family. Consider making these Southwest Egg Rolls & Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers.
We used our new 7-Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max XL to make these recipes.
- 6 large jalapeños
- 4 oz. 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup fine cut chives, or 2 scallions, green tops only sliced
- 6 slices center-cut bacon, halved
- Halve the jalapeños lengthwise to make 12 pieces, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and scallions. Using a small spoon or spatula, fill the jalapenos with cream cheese filling. Wrap a bacon strip around each pepper and secure with a toothpick.
- Air fry at 325 degrees for 14 minutes.
- Working it batches, place the stuffed peppers in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook for 14 minutes, until the peppers are tender, the bacon is browned and crisp, and the cheese is melted. Serve warm and enjoy!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Southwest Egg Rolls
- 1 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- In a large bowl mix together the red pepper, corn, beans, jalapeño pepper, green onion, cheese, chicken, salt, chili powder, pepper and cumin.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on a cutting board. Place 2 heaping tablespoons onto the wrapper and roll up according to package directions, sealing the edge with a little water.
- Repeat the process with the remaining filling and egg roll wrappers.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray, or use a parchment liner to prevent sticking.
- Place egg rolls in basket, trying not to crowd.
- Cook at 400F for 4 mins. Flip and cook for another 4 mins.
- Cut the egg rolls in half on the diagonal and serve immediately with dipping sauce!
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out these Cinco De Mayo Quarantine recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, air fryer recipes, cinco de mayo, egg rolls, jalapeno poppers