On those hot summer days when you want to grill but don't want to go outside, take your grilling indoors.
Using our 14.7 Ultimate Air Fryer Oven we were able to make these delicious Grilled Watermelon Steaks.
- Four 1-inch-thick watermelon wedges
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
Arugula and Herb Salad
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the spice rub by combining the garlic powder, pepper, chili powder, cumin and coriander.
- Season each watermelon wedge with the spice mix and place on the preheated grill plate and grill until grill marks appear.
- While the wedges are grilling, assemble the salad by mixing the arugula, basil, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
- Serve the arugula and goat cheese salad with the grilled watermelon and enjoy by the pool!
Watch recipe video here
14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven Grill
For more recipes Summer recipes, check out these Greek Lemon Chicken Wings we made using our NEW 7 Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max Steel XL
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: easy grilled watermelon, easy grilled watermelon recipe, eating, food, fruit, grill, grilled fruit, grilled watermelon, grillgrate, grilling, grilling light, grilling tips, grilling watermelon, tips & tricks, watermelon, watermelon recipe