A fun way to use leftover Halloween candy is to combine it to make thick and chewy Halloween cookies bars! These Halloween Candy Cookie Bars are so much fun to make and would be a great activity to do with your kids!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups assorted candy, chopped
- Preheat air fryer oven to 350ºF.
- Chop your Halloween candy into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix sugars and melted butter and whisk.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, salt and flour and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Fold in the candy pieces.
- Grease your 8" x 8" baking dish. Pour in the mixture and smooth the top and place any remaining candy pieces on the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer recipes, candy cookie bars, easy dessert recipes, gowise, gowise recipes, leftover halloween candy brownies, leftover halloween candy cookies, leftover halloween candy recipes