Now that summer is here so is grilling season! On those hot summer nights when you don't want to go outside these Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers are going to be your go-to! Make perfectly grilled vegetables, meats and more from the comfort of your kitchen this summer with our Ultimate Air Fryer Oven and Grill.
Using our 14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven Grill lets you grill indoors. These skewers are marinated in the BEST Hawaiian teriyaki sauce and look so vibrant when you add green and red peppers, yellow pineapple, and red onions. Get ready for more summer recipes to come!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- green onions for garnish
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the water and cornstarch mixture to make a slurry. Slowly whisk into the sauce mixture.
- Bring to boil and boil about 1-3 minutes until the mixture just starts to thicken. Remove from heat and reserve ¼ cup of the sauce for later.
- Once cooled, marinate the chicken in the sauce in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken, peppers, red onion, and pineapple onto skewers and insert skewers into the skewer plate.
- Pair the CHICKEN preset with the ROTISSERIE function and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the reserved sauce. Garnish with green onions if desired.
Watch video here
To learn more about this product click here.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: best grilled chicken, best teriyaki, best teriyaki chicken, best teriyaki sauce, chicken, chicken recipe, co, cooking chicken, grilled chicken, grilled teriyaki chicken, how to make teriyaki chicken, teriyaki, teriyaki chicken, teriyaki sauce, the best teriyaki chicken