Enjoy all the delicious flavors of hot cocoa in a cheesecake topped with marshmallows. This Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Recipe is the best of both worlds!
- 24 whole chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 3 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 packets hot cocoa mix
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- In a large ziptop bag or food processor, crush or blend cookies into fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and pour melted butter and salt. Stir until crumbs are completely covered and moist.
- In a large bowl using a hand mizer, beat together cream cheese, hot chocolate mix, sugar, and eggs. Add sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Press cookie mixture into springform pan and about ⅓ of the way up the sides, packing tightly. Poor cheesecake over the crust.
- Bake the cheesecake at 325° for approximately 1 hour, or until only slightly jiggly. Turn off oven, open air fryer oven door, and allow to cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate until firm (at least 5 hours, up to overnight).
- Topping (optional): Line a mesh rack with parchment paper and place marshmallows on top. Broil until the marshmallows are puffed but not golden, approximately 1 minute.
- Pile puffed marshmallows on top of child cheesecake and then sift cocoa power on top. Slice into wedges and then serve immediately. Enjoy!
Original recipe: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipeideas/recipes/a57153/hot-cocoa-cheesecake-recipe/
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, airfryeroven, GoWISE USA