Leftover Turkey Pot Pies are a great way to use Thanksgiving leftovers like turkey, carrots, onions, celery, even biscuits.
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups leftover turkey
- 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 4 Grands Southern Homestyle Biscuits
- In a large, non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for a minute or two to create a roux.
- Whisk in the chicken broth until smooth and the mixture starts to thicken.
- Stir in the herbs de Provence, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the turkey and vegetables. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring often.
- Turn off heat and stir in the cream cheese until well incorporated.
- Divide the pot pie mixture between four ceramic ramekin dishes. Top each dish with a biscuit.
- Place the filled dishes into the air fryer oven.
- Cook the pot pies at 320°F for 12 minutes, or until the biscuits are browned and cooked through. Enjoy!
watch full video recipe here: