These Air Fried Strawberry Mini Pies are the most delicious and adorable summer treats!
This low-hassle recipe uses refrigerated pie dough and a mixed-berry filling, and only take 25-minutes to cook using our GoWISE Deluxe Air Fryer Oven. Use cookie-cutters for the stars on top, or test your art skills and make them freehand. Either way, these pies will be fun, flavorful, and super cute!
- 1 package refrigerated rolled piecrusts
- Flour, for work surface
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp granulated sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
- Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
- 4 small ramekins, or 2 large
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pie crusts to 1/8-inch thickness. Line ramekins with crust, trimming edges as needed.
- Re-roll scraps into a single disk. With a sharp knife or using cookie cutters, cut out stars. Re-roll scraps as needed. Place finished stars on a plate.
- Brush ramekins and stars with egg. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp sugar. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Toss berries in cornstarch, 1/4 sugar, and a pinch of salt. Allow to sit, tossing occasionally, until juicy (approximately 8-10 minutes).
- Fill pie crusts with fruit mixture. Place stars on pies as desired. Bake in air fryer/ air fryer oven at 350° for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and berry-mixture is bubbling.
(Optional) Top with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Looking for more Air Fryer Oven inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Grilled Mexican Street Corn
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.