Are you under pressure to make a great dinner? Try our spicy chili lime chicken recipe tonight!
Chili Lime Chicken Thighs Recipe:
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 chicken thighs, about 1-1/2 pounds
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place 1 tablespoon avocado oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, cilantro and salt and pepper in a bag or large glass dish to create a marinade. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat them with marinade. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Set your pressure cooker to sauté and once hot, add the other tablespoon of avocado oil. Remove the chicken from the marinade and add to the pot. Let it sear a few minutes on each side until it's golden. Then add 1/2 cup beef stock, close the pot with the lid, and push the poultry button.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. (Reminder: check halfway depending on the thickness of the chicken thighs they cook faster than you'd think!)
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe cooked with 4th generation 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker (6 QT) Item number: GW22620