Have you spring cleaned your fridge yet? Found a pack of chicken thighs from the back of the freezer? Check out our recipe this week, herb rubbed chicken thighs doused in lemon and savory spices.
Air Fried Herb Rubbed Chicken Recipe
- 1 - 1.5 lb. chicken thighs
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. Lemon Pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 360° F.
- Lay out chicken breasts onto a chopping board and trim off any fatty bits or any little bones that are still there. Next, season each side with salt and pepper.
- Put salt and pepper chicken thighs into a bowl and add additional spices and lemon in the bowl. Let marinade in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken thighs into air fryer for 15 minutes. Check to see if it is fully cooked before serving, the internal temperature of thighs should be at 180° F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe cooked in 4th Generation Electric Air Fryer (3.7 QT) Item number: GW22621