1 pound deveined and peeled jumbo shrimp
1/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 large eggs, beaten,
3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Vegetable oil or coconut oil
1. Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry with a towel.
2. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a me dium bowl. Beat eggs in a second bowl.
3. Combine panko and coconut in a third bowl.
4. Dip the shrimp into the flour, then the eggs, and then into the coconut mixture, pressing gently.
5. Lightly oil the mesh basket to prevent sticking and add the battered shrimp.
6. Air fry at 350°F for 4 minutes. Turn shrimp and continue to cook for 3 minutes or until crispy.