- 1 Tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 ¾ cups water, divided
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Assorted bagel toppings (everything, sesame, poppy seed, etc.)
- Combine instant yeast and 1/4 cup water in a mixing bowl.
- Top the yeast mixture with the bread flour, salt, brown sugar, and the remaining water. Use a dough hook attachment to mix the ingredients together until dough comes together in a ball . Then, mix for another 2-3 mins.
- Turn the dough into a greased bowl . Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rise until nearly doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Remove the dough from the bowl and transfer it to a floured work surface. Divide the dough into eight equal parts.
- Roll each portion into a cigar shape and seal the two ends of the dough together to form a bagel shape.
- Place four bagels in the basket, spray or brush the bagels with water, and apply your chosen toppings. Fill the Water Tank with water.
- Set your Air Fry cook at 380° F for 10 minutes, then press the Mode Button once to set your Steam cook at 212° F for 4 mins . Press the Mode Button again to select the Combo cooking mode and begin the cooking cycle.
- Repeat the cooking process with the remaining bagel dough.