- 1 small bunch asparagus , woody ends removed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 8 slices pancetta + (prosciutto)
- 1 sheet puff pastry , thawed if frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large egg + 1 tablespoon water
1. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to a large rectangle about about twice its size. Square off edges and cut into 8 squares or rectangles.
2. Toss asparagus in olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
3. To make the bundles, take a square of puff pastry and brush with egg wash.
Place slice of pancetta on top, followed by 3-4 stalks of asparagus (depending on size) and parmesan cheese. Wrap pancetta around asparagus, then wrap with the puff pastry. Make sure the puff pastry overlaps some and press to seal. Brush puff pastry with more egg wash.
4. In your air fryer, bake at 400 degrees, or until puff pastry is golden and puffed for about 6 minutes. Serve immediately.