- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup cheese of your choice
- 1 cup chicken breast
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Place 1/2 of a bag of frozen tater tots in your air fryer basket and cook based on package instructions, about 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the basket and add the shredded cheese. Cook enough to melt the cheese, about 3-5 mins.
- Plate the cheesy tots and top with the chicken, green onions and blue cheese crumbles. Drizzle the buffalo sauce and ranch and enjoy!
- (Or combine everything into your air fryer basket and cook for another 10 minutes for an even crispier result!)