- 1 pack all-beef hot dogs
- 1 pack poppy seed hot dog buns
- Yellow mustard
- Sweet pickle relish
- White onion, chopped
- Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Dill pickle spears
- Peppers (we recommend sport peppers)
- Celery Salt
- Turn the Water Tank over and fill it with water. The Water Tank's capacity is 4.5 cups and it is recommended to fill the water tank to its full capacity.
- Place the hot dogs in the Basket.
- Using Steam Mode, cook at 212ºF for 6 minutes. Place the buns in the basket for 1-2 minutes for a steamed bun!
- Add the desired amount of toppings to your dogs and enjoy!