Pressure Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl
Love Chipotle's Burrito Bowls? Make your own version at home! Use the leftovers for meal prep. We made chicken as the main ingredient, but feel free to make your own! If you're looking for a different meat option, try our Carnitas recipe.
1 lb. black beans
2 cups Jasmine Rice (or White Rice)
1 tsp coarse salt
2 limes, juiced
1/2 cup cilantro
4 boneless chicken breasts
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp onion powder
3 limes, juiced
1. Rinse 1lb of black beans and add to pressure cooker.
2. Add 6 cups of water
3. Leave the lid off and set the pressure cooker to Sauté until beans begin to boil.
4. Using the Manual function, set pressure to High and cook for 1 minute.
5. Remove Beans and rinse under cool water. Return Beans back to the pressure cooker.
6. Add 8 cups of water, 5 cloves Garlic minced, 1/2 tbsp coarse Salt, 2 Bay leaves, and one Jalapeno halved.
7. Using the Manual function, set pressure cooker to High pressure for 12 minutes. Allow to naturally release before serving.
Cilantro Lime Rice
1. Rinse 2 cups of Rice and add to the pressure cooker along with 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
2. Add 2 cups of water, 1 tsp Coarse Salt and the juice of 2 Limes.
3. Using the Manual Function, set to High pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Allow to release naturally.
4. Mix 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro into the rice.
Chili Lime Chicken
1. Place 4 boneless chicken breast into the pressure cooker.
2. Add 6 cloves Garlic minced, 2 tsp Tabasco Sauce, 2 tsp Cumin, 2 tsp Chili Powder, 2 tsp Coarse Salt, 2 tsp Onion Powder, and the juice of 3 fresh Limes.
3. With clean hands, rub the mixture all over the Chicken Breast.
4. Using the Manual function, set to High pressure and cook for 6 minutes.
5. Once done, let naturally release for 5 minutes before removing.
6. In a separate bowl, using two forks, shred the chicken.
7. Return the liquid to the shredded chicken to keep it from drying out.
8. Serve Rice, Beans, Chicken, together with whatever other ingredients you like and...Enjoy!