- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 ribs celery
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 2 pickles , minced + splash of pickle juice
- Add water and chopped potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot. Place the eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Secure the pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Select high pressure/manual and set timer to 4 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release the pressure. Remove the eggs to a bowl of cold water and drain the water from the pot.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites of the hard-boiled eggs and mash the yolks in a bowl.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustard, a splash of pickle juice, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes. Chop the egg whites and add them to the potatoes along with the celery, onion, and pickles.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.