- 4-6 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 8 ounces Brussels Sprouts, thinly-sliced
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pieces flatbread (or store-bought naan)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- Line a sheet with parchment or foil and lay down the bacon slices. Cook at 350°F for about 10 minutes. Once bacon is at the desired crispiness, set aside to cool.
- Once the bacon is cooled and able to be handled, dice it into small pieces.
- Place the piece of flatbread on the 12" circular pizza pan, and brush the top with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with about 1/3 of the Mozzarella cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges of the flatbread. Then add the brussels, red onion, bacon, 1 clove of minced garlic and the crumbled cheese. Finish with a sprinkle more of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat all steps with the second pizza.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes, or until the Mozzarella has melted and the crusts are slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.