- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter, to brush
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay a wonton wrapper on a clean, flat surface.
- Add 1-2 tsp of filling to center of wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water, using a brush or your finger.
- To fold, bring opposite corners together in the middle of the wonton. Pinch closed along the top. Repeat with other 2 corners to form an 'X' shape. Press along edges to seal.
- Repeat until you have 10-12 wontons and add to your air fryer basket.
- Before cooking, brush outside of each prepared wonton with a bit of melted butter or oil in order to get that crispy texture of a fried wonton.
- Repeat the process to use up all of the crab mixture. This recipe will make about 28 wontons.
- Cook at 350F for 6-8 minutes, until crispy.
- Serve warm with some sweet and sour sauce and enjoy!