- 10 inch flour tortillas
- Ground beef
- Shredded lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes quartered, or diced regular tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Tortilla chips
- Pre-cook the ground beef using the spices of your choice and set aside.
- Make the wrap by laying the tortilla down on a cutting board. Cut a line from the center of the tortilla to the bottom edge.
- Starting at the bottom left quarter, add sour cream and tortilla chips. To the top left quarter, add the lettuce and tomatoes. On the top right quarter, sprinkle on some cheese. Finally, on the last quarter, sprinkle on the ground beef.
- Starting with the bottom left corner and fold it up over the top left. Then fold it over to the top right. Finally, fold it down to the bottom right.
- Cook at 370F for about 6 minutes, or until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted. We recommend flipping over halfway so an even, crispy result.
- Serve with any dipping sauce or salsa and enjoy!
- (Pro Tip: fill these wraps with as much or as little toppings as you want. Measure with your ❤️)