- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8-ounce block feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 12 ounces dried pasta of choice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup basil packed, chopped, plus extra for serving
1. Add pasta, 12oz, and 3 cups of water and pressure cook on manual high for 4 minutes. Do a quick release.
2. Add your cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, feta cheese, chili flakes, garlic, and basil and cook again on manual high for 4 minutes. Do a quick release, plate and enjoy!
(*quick tip: for thicker noodles, cook noodles first. For smaller noodles, feel free to combine everything in together.)