- 10-12 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
- Sliced lemons, for garnish
For the Tzatziki
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 English cucumber, grated and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the marinade, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and garlic.
- Add the chicken wings to a Ziploc bag and toss to coat the wings evenly. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Spray your air fryer's basket with nonstick cooking spray and add in the wings.
- Air fry at 400F for 24 minutes, flipping the wings throughout the cooking cycle to get an even crisp.
- While your wings are cooking, make the Tzatziki by adding the greek yogurt, garlic, dill, cucumber, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a serving bowl or platter. Garnish with feta cheese, lemon slices, and the Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!