- Four 1-inch-thick watermelon wedges
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
Arugula and Herb Salad
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the spice rub by combining the garlic powder, pepper, chili powder, cumin and coriander.
- Season each watermelon wedge with the spice mix and place on the preheated grill plate and grill until grill marks appear.
- While the wedges are grilling, assemble the salad by mixing the arugula, basil, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
- Serve the arugula and goat cheese salad with the grilled watermelon and enjoy by the pool!