- 11 oz. Pre-made pizza dough
- 5 Tbsp. Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 slices Prosciutto
- 2-3 slices Hard salami
- 2-3 slices Capocollo
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/4 fresh mozzarella, pulled apart
- Spread marinara sauce on the pre-made dough. If you like crust, leave a little bread showing on the edges.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara.
- Add prosciutto, hard salami, capocollo, sliced onion, sliced bell pepper, and fresh sliced mozzarella.
- Place in the air fryer at 420 for 15 minutes or until cheese and veggies have fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!