- 2 medium zucchinis, halved and cored
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Nonstick oil spray
- Halve and core the zucchinis.
- Lay zucchini cut-side down and spray skin side with non-stick oil spray.
- Flip the zucchini and stuff the center with sausage. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Lay zucchini in an air fryer safe dish, and cook at 360°F for 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked all the way through. Serve with desired tomato sauce and top with fresh parsley. Enjoy!