- 6 large jalapeños
- 4 oz. 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup fine cut chives, or 2 scallions, green tops only sliced
- 6 slices center-cut bacon, halved
- Halve the jalapeños lengthwise to make 12 pieces, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and scallions. Using a small spoon or spatula, fill the jalapenos with cream cheese filling. Wrap a bacon strip around each pepper and secure with a toothpick.
- Air fry at 325 degrees for 14 minutes.
- Working it batches, place the stuffed peppers in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook for 14 minutes, until the peppers are tender, the bacon is browned and crisp, and the cheese is melted. Serve warm and enjoy!