- 7.8 oz. round & thin pre-made pizza dough
- 5 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Arugula
- Balsamic Glaze, to taste
- Spread pesto sauce on the pre-made dough. If you like crust, leave a little bread showing on the edges.
- Add sliced tomatoes, sprinkle the parmesan cheese, and add crushed red peppers.
- Place in the air fryer at 420 for 15 minutes.
- Add pine nuts, arugula, and balsamic reduction.
- Cut, plate, serve, and enjoy!