- Loaf crusty rustic bread
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bunch green onions, minced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut the bread loaf in a 1-inch grid pattern, making sure not to slice all the way through.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, green onions, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the butter mixture all over the bread, getting into all of the cracks.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and making sure to get into the cracks of the bread.
- Insert loaf into the air fryer and bake at 350F for about 5 minutes. Serve immediately!