- 1 pound shrimp, shell-on, deveined
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ¾ cup apricot jam
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow squash
- 4-5 large mushrooms
- Salt & pepper
- Make sure shrimp are completely de-thawed and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add shrimp to a large Ziploc bag. Add sriracha, apricot jam, and garlic powder. Close the bag and shake gently to mix and massage the marinade into the shrimp.
- Store in the refrigerator for an hour for best results.
- While shrimp is marinating, slice your vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- After about 30 minutes to an hour, remove the marinated shrimp from the refrigerator.
On the Smokeless Electric Grill
- Thread shrimp and veggies onto skewers (2 works best to keep the shrimp in place). Alternate between shrimp and veggies.
- Turn on your Smokeless Electric Grill (link it) and set to level 5 and allow a couple of minutes for it to heat up.
- Place skewers on the grill surface and turn on the grill fan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, and voila! Enjoy with salad, rice, in a pita – you name it.
With the Air Fryer + Kebab Accessory Rack
- Thread shrimp and veggies onto Air Fryer Accessory Kit skewers, alternating between shrimp and veggies.
- Place the skewer rack inside your air fryer basket and place the skewers on the rack.
- Close your air fryer and cook at 350°F for 8 minutes.
Watch the Video to see how it turned out in each!