- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all fritter ingredients in a mixing bowl. Make sure it is well combined but don't overmix. If the mixture is too dry, add additional greek yogurt. If it is too wet, add a little bit of flour. You should have a sticky consistency.
- Using an ice cream scoop to form 4 large balls of mixture. Flatten with the palm of your hand into a disc, or use the back side of your scooper to flatten.
- Place in hot air fryer and cook for 8 minutes, flipping halfway at the 4 minute mark.
- Serve immediately with desired dipping sauce and enjoy! We whipped up a quick sriracha aioli!