Tandoori Chicken Made in The Pressure Oven
This week we really wanted to showcase two of our newest products: GoWISE USA Pressure Oven and GoWISE USA Streamline Professional Blender. We used them to make Tandoori Chicken and it was delicious! Using the pressure oven, it only took 12 minutes until they were ready!
Our GoWISE USA Pressure Oven will be available to purchase soon. Watch the video below and let us know what you think on our social media pages!
GoWISE USA Streamline Professional Blender
GoWISE USA Pressure Oven
2 tbsp. yogurt
1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
3 cloves garlic, smashed
1/2 inch piece of ginger, peeled
4 tsp tomato paste
2 tsp ground coriander
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 tsp paprika
pinch of salt
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 1/2 tsp salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken with lemon juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Set aside.
2. Use blender to make the sauce. Add all the ingredients to the blender and pulse until evenly blended. Using the tamper helps!
3. Add the sauce to the same bowl and mix well. Let the chicken marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 tsp paprika, cilantro, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
5. After 15 minutes, place chicken on a foil-lined broiler pan.
6. Using the brand new GoWISE Pressure Oven, use the "Broil" function at 430F for 8 minutes
7. Take out the chicken and flip them over! Place in the oven for another 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160
8. Take out chicken and let them cool. Enjoy!
Itching to try it out? Show us by tagging @gowiseusa on Instagram or Facebook!
To learn more about our Pressure Oven or to purchase click here.