Try our deliciously soft banana nut bread made in our pressure cooker! It's the perfect treat for the holidays.
1 1/2 cups of water
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of butter (room temperature)
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 cup of walnuts
1. In a bowl, combine butter, eggs, and sugar. Blend until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, peel and mash 3 bananas
3. After bananas are sufficiently mashed add them to the egg, sugar, and butter mixture.
4. Add flour, baking soda, and salt to same bowl and blend until combined.
5. Add walnuts and fold into batter.
6. Butter an 8 in. pan.
7. Add mixture into pan.
8. Create handles for your trivet by folding pieces of tin foil.
9. Attach foil slips to handles and place pan on trivet.
10. Pour water into pressure cooker.
11. Then lower pan and trivet into the pressure cooker.
12. Turn to close and lock lid into place.
13. Cook at high pressure for 1 hour.
14. Release pressure then use the tin foil handles to remove the pan.
15. Slice yourself a piece and enjoy!
Don't forget to share :)