Fried pickles are the ultimate savory snack! Now you can make these crunchy, crispy treats at home - no deep fryer needed! An air fryer can make this recipe with a fraction of the calories, and none of the annoying cleanup!
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 20-25 pickle slices
- 1/4 cup flour
1. Lightly oil the air fryer basket or place parchment paper.
2. Combine panko, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. In another small bowl, whisk the egg. On a plate, spread out the flower.
3. Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
4. Coat the pickles with flour first, then dredge with egg, then toss in panko. Place the pickles in the air fryer basket.
5. Air fry at 390 degrees for 4 minutes or until panko is browned.
6. Serve warm with ranch dressing and enjoy!
Thinking of buying an air fryer? Air fryers use a technique called Rapid Air Technology. Simply put, hot air is circulated in the air fryer chamber, which evenly heats foods. But isn’t that the same as a convection oven? In principle, yes. However, air fryers are capable of circulating hot air at much higher velocities to create that crisp crust on foods we have grown to love so dearly without compromising juiciness.
This GoWISE USA Air Fryer has a temperature range of 180°F - 400°F allowing you to prepare a variety of snacks, entrees, and desserts.
Looking for more Air Fryer inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.