Be warned, this is a little tricky and your first few may not come out well, but we promise the results are SO worth it!
Sweet Summer Tarts
- Pre-made pie dough
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened toasted coconut flakes, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 8 oz canned pineapple bits, drained
1. Roll out dough about 1/4" thick. Using a cup, cut out small circles for the crust. Place one circle of dough in an aluminum cupcake tin. Place in the air fryer and cook for 7 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine the whipped cream, condensed milk, lime juice, and 1/2 cup coconut milk in a medium bowl.
3. Divide the condensed milk between the cooled crusts and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
4. Serve chilled topped with pineapple bits and remaining coconut flakes.
Air fryer Waffle Cones
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
1. Whisk together egg and sugar until frothy. Add butter, milk, oil, and vanilla. Once combined, add flour.
2. Spray a small baking pan with cooking spray and spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter into the center. Rotate the pan until the bottom is coated with batter.
3. Place into the air fryer and bake at 370 for 4 minutes.
4. Quickly remove the sheet from the pan and roll into a cone shape, letting it rest on the seam side to harden.
(optional: melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil in a small bowl. Coat the rim and tip of the cone in chocolate and chill until ready to serve).
Coconut Cherry Ice Cream
- 5 cups fresh pitted cherries, divided
- 15 oz can coconut cream or cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, optional
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
1. Chop 2 cups of cherries and place in the bottom of the air fryer. Roast for 20 minutes at 270 degrees.
2. Transfer to a plate and chill in the refrigerator.
3. Combine coconut cream, remaining cherries, and maple syrup in the blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan and let freeze for 2 hours. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and add the chocolate and roasted cherries. Stir to evenly distribute, then return to the freezer for 4-5 hours.
Looking for more Blender inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Whipped Cheesecake
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.