Instead of spending all your time in a hot kitchen, panicking at the grocery store for last-minute items, and being stressed out this Thanksgiving, you can create a fast, simple, and delicious turkey dinner in your air fryer oven this year. The air fryer oven will be your secret weapon. When it comes to cooking dinner the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen prepping and planning a big meal or having a mountain of dishes to clean afterwards. Your main priority should be spending time with family. Cook faster, and with less dishes using an air fryer oven.
We’ve created an entire Thanksgiving meal in an air fryer oven, that will feed 2-4 people with sides, main dishes, and dessert. For this Thanksgiving-inspired meal, we utilized our 12.7 QT Deluxe Air fryer Oven. The air fryer makes it super easy to cook up healthier versions of your holiday favorites. By circulating heat around all sides of the food, it heats food in all directions and most dishes need little to no oil. Air Fryer Ovens have the added benefit of a rotisserie function and 3 rack levels enabling you to cook almost anything.
Between last-minute work projects, family commitments, and holiday parties. No one has time to plan a big meal, instead, make your turkey in the air fryer oven this year! You get a juicy, buttery turkey breast every single time with a crispy skin. The best part about this recipe, it can be done in under an hour.
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
6 leaves fresh sage, chopped
1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 turkey breast 4-6 pound - wrapped with twine
- Wrap turkey with butchers twine
- Combine the butter, herbs, salt and pepper into a small bowl
- Insert the rotisserie rod into the center of the turkey lengthwise, and coat the turkey with the mixture
- Set to rotisserie and cook for 50 minutes at 350° Check with thermometer for readiness
Roasted Potatoes & Onions
Roasted potatoes and onions are a classic holiday side dish everyone enjoys. Adding sliced onions and allowing them to slowly caramelize as they roast creates a whole new level of deliciousness.
1 lb. petite red potatoes, halved (see notes)
1 onion, diced into chunks
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon thyme
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
up to 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl
- Spread out onto mesh basket
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, toss, then another 20-25 minutes
Green bean casserole became a family name back in 1955 when Campbell’s Soup first published this recipe to introduce their canned mushroom soup. It is now a well-known dish during the holiday season. You can use canned green beans if you are in a hurry, but fresh or frozen green beans work best.
2 1/2 pounds french green beans 6 cans if using canned
2 cans (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup mushrooms
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/3 cups fried onions use French's or I have a homemade version listed above
- Grease your casserole dish, trim and chop green beans. Then steam in the microwave until soft.
- In the casserole dish, add cream of mushroom, milk, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add green beans, 2/2 cup of fried onions, cheese, and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350° - Top with fried onions
Perfect to accompany any special holiday dinner.
100 grams Sausage Meat
1/2 Small Onion peeled and diced
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Minced
1/2 Cup Panko
3 Stalks Celery, Diced
1 tbsp Parsley, Chopped
1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Use tablespoon to measure out balls
- Place on mesh tray
- Bake @ 350° for 15 minutes
When it comes to making a pie, it can be intimidating. These mini pumpkin pies are the perfect starting point. The filling only takes about 5 minutes to mix and all you do is pour it into the pie crusts, then bake them. You can make home-made crust if you have extra time or purchase pre-made crust.
16 oz of pumpkin
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
½ - 1 tbsp pf pumpkin spice
½ tsp salt
- Mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and salt. Set aside.
- To make the crust, in a separate bowl, add flour, butter, and sugar.
- Knead the mixture until it has a smooth texture. Add water periodically to form the dough.
- Create a floured work surface
- Form dough into balls and then press into cupcake tins.
- Fill each tin with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in the air fryer
- Cook at 350° F for 15 minutes
If you’re looking for more recipes, check out our Air Fryer Oven recipes.
If you still feel unsure, there are so many outlets out there to help you with tips, tricks and recipes! We also have a YouTube channel and other helpful blog posts to help you get more familiar with your GoWISE USA product and find useful tips and recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
A big thank you to the authors of the recipes we tested out. Check out the links below to take a look at the original recipes.