The air fryer works faster than any other method of cooking and doesn’t require preheating. The dehydrating function is a great addition to the versatility of the Mojave Air Fryer Dehydrator. It can create great fruit slices that are crisp and without cooking your fruit. You can also make jerky and not have to add all the salt and sugar. You can dehydrate veggies, fruits and meats.
The Mojave Air Fryer has an easy-to-use touchscreen display and an extra-large cooking capacity. You can enjoy a full touchscreen display with 8 cooking presets. It has a spacious 17 -quart interior, if you need to cook for a large crowd. It also comes with 11 accessories and 2 recipe books.
Accessories included are: 5 dehydrator racks, a shallow mesh basket, rotisserie rod and forks, rotisserie cage, rotisserie skewers, tongs, and a drip pan.
Start with clean products, watch how thick you slice your food, don’t crowd or overlap your trays, and coat your trays lightly with cooking oil to prevent sticking (if needed).
How to Dehydrate Celery:
Clean and Dry Celery
1. Cut celery into uniform slices
2. Spread on your mesh racks
3. Set your Air Fryer to 125-135 degrees
4. Dehydrate for 8-15 hours
5. Test for doneness
6. Let cool
7. Store in an airtight container
How to Dehydrate Spicy Chickpea Snacks:
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 Tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp cumin
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pat chickpeas dry
2. Mix chickpeas, oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper in a small bowl
3. Spread chickpeas on the mesh racks or a baking sheet evenly, trying to keep them from touching
4. Dehydrate at 130 degrees for 18 hours
How to Dehydrate Spicy Chicken Jerky:
3 lb. chicken breasts
1 cup Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1. Slice your chicken breasts into long, thin strips less than an inch wide
- Mix all your ingredients together and marinate the chicken for at least an hour
- Put the chicken slices onto your dehydrator, making sure are no touching pieces
- Dehydrate at 160 degrees for 8 hours
How to Dehydrate Poultry Seasoning:
1. Rinse with cool water and shake the leaves dry
- Place the leaves in a single layer on the dehydrator tray. You may need to cover the dehydrator tray with a fine screen to prevent herbs from falling
- Dehydrate at 100 degrees for 1-4 hours
- Grind dried leaves until desired consistency
Looking for more Dehydrating inspired recipes? Check out our recent blog: How to Dehydrate Food with an Air Fryer
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.