Tasty, adorable, and so very easy - this recipe has it all! The warm gooey insides and flaky crust are a winning combination, and who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?
We made this recipe in our GoWISE Ultra Air Fryer Oven. Watch along to learn how to make these at home!
- Refrigerated pie crust
- 7 peanut butter cups, finely chopped
- A pinch of cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- White sugar, for sprinkling
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pie crust until it is approximately 1/8 of an inch thick. Using either a cookie cutter or with a small knife, cut out football shapes in the dough.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp of chopped peanut butter cups into the center of the football. Brush the edges lightly with water, then place another dough football on top. Use a fork to crimp the pies closed.
- Beat together eggs and cocoa powder. Brush the egg wash over the top of each football to cover completely, then sprinkle with sugar.
- Cut small strips from dough to create "laces". Affix these to the top of each football.
- Bake in your air fryer for 5 minutes at 370° F. Rotate rack position, then bake for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for more Air Fryer Oven inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Starry Berry Mini Pies
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, airfryer, airfryeroven, Football