- Seems to be that the Romans were the first ones to tailgate, Julius Caesar did it behind his chariot
- History records show that people also tailgated during the Civil War battles
- 30% of tailgaters at sporting events don't even attend the game
- Americans spend $35 billion on food, beverages, and other gear for tailgating each year
- The average tailgater spends more than $500 per year on food for tailgating
Whether tailgating, at home or with friends, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the party.
Learn more about the best chairs for tailgating. These chairs can hold up to 300 lbs., feature a fold-up table and cup holder and multi-purpose storage pockets. Heavy duty and durable, with a lightweight frame.
And don't forget the snacks!
Try these air roasted sweet & spicy peanuts in your air fryer as a quick and delicious snack for you and your guest.
What you need:
• 1 1/2 Cups peanuts
• 1/4 Cup sugar
• 1 tbsp Cayenne
• 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
• 1/8 cup Water
• Cooking spray