Some conversation starters for this weekend...
- Seems to be that the Romans were the first ones to tailgate, Julius Caesar did it behind his chariot.
- Other history records show that people also tailgated during the Civil War battles.
- 30% of tailgaters don't even attend the game.
- Americans spend over $35 billion on food, beverages, and other gear for tailgating each year
- The average tailgater spends more than $500 per year on food for tailgating.
Ready to watch Football this weekend?
Whether tailgating, at home or with friends, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the party.
Learn more about the best chairs for tailgating.
These chairs can hold up to 300 lbs., feature a fold-up table and cup holder and multi-purpose storage pockets. Heavy Duty and durable, with a lightweight frame.
To see more chairs like the rocking foldable chair, heavy duty director chair and more, view them here.
And don't forget the snacks!
Got Game Day Hunger? We have the perfect recipe for you. Try these air roasted sweet & spicy peanuts in your air fryer as a quick and delicious snack for you and your guest.
What you need:
• 1 1/2 Cups peanuts
• 1/4 Cup sugar
• 1 tbsp Cayenne
• 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
• 1/8 cup Water
• Cooking spray