Grilled peaches are a wonderful summertime treat! But sometimes it's a hassle to heat up the grill just to make a couple of them. The great thing about this recipe is that now you can make grilled peaches in your air fryer!
They’re ready in minutes and just as delicious What do they taste like? Think of a peach cobbler or peach pie without the crust.
They’re juicy and sweet with a little buttery crunch! Give these a try and comment below when done!
- 3 yellow peaches
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- With a sharp knife, halve and pit each peach.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Brush peaches with olive oil and place face down in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Carefully open the air fryer and flip peaches.
- Place a spoonful of the butter mixture in each peach. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until they begin to caramelize on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream and any other toppings of your choice!
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.