- 8 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ ground clove
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Place chickpeas in air fryer basket. Drizzle and toss with coconut oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 375°F for 15 minutes. For best results, shake at least once during the cooking cycle.
- While the chickpeas are roasting, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently toss hot chickpeas in the honey mixture.
- Return to air fryer basket and bake for an additional 3 minutes. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!