Air-fried to golden brown perfection, you will be amazed how easy it is to make homemade corn dogs!
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (plus some extra on a plate for coating hot dogs)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8-12 hot dogs
- 8-12 wooden skewers
- Spray cooking oil Combine dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk. Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the batter to a tall drinking glass. Grease the mesh rack with cooking spa. Or use perforated parchment paper, if available.
- Dry the hot dogs with a paper towel. Roll in flour, lightly coating. Stick the skewer into the hotdog then submerge in the batter.
- Place the hot dogs onto the mesh rack and cook for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cool before serving.
14.7 Quart Ultimate Air Fryer Oven
Looking for more Air Fryer Oven inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Air Fryer Tuna Melts
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.