Combine your love for tater tots with your favorite buffalo chicken dip. These Buffalo Chicken Totchos are a delicious and satisfying appetizer. See the instructions below to get started on this recipe!
Now that college students are going back to the dorms, the new college essential for 2021 is an air fryer!
Air fryers are all the rage, and with the need for healthy food in college you may want to consider an air fryer that's suitable for dorm life.
An air fryer is a healthy way to heat up and cook food in the college dorm, whether it’s your leftovers or a meal prep. A dorm air fryer will also cook food better than your dorm microwave can’t.
Invest in our 1.7- Quart Mini Air Fryer, the large control panel features a one-touch menu screen with 5 cooking functions: Air Fry, Frozen Food, Toast, Reheat, & Keep Warm.
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup cheese of your choice
- 1 cup chicken breast
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Place 1/2 of a bag of frozen tater tots in your air fryer basket and cook based on package instructions, about 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the basket and add the shredded cheese. Cook enough to melt the cheese, about 3-5 mins.
- Plate the cheesy tots and top with the chicken, green onions and blue cheese crumbles. Drizzle the buffalo sauce and ranch and enjoy!
- (Or combine everything into your air fryer basket and cook for another 10 minutes for an even crispier result!)
Watch recipe video here
1.7- Quart Mini Air Fryer with Digital Touchscreen
For another easy recipe, check out these sliders we made using our 25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator with 3D Heating.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.