3 lb corned beef (point cut)
1 onion, sliced
6 cloves garlic, roughly cut
12 oz. Guinness stout
2 cups beef broth
3-4 med carrots, peeled & halved
2-3 med potatoes, peeled & quartered
1 head cabbage, cut into 8th's
1 tbsp pickling spice mix
1. Add garlic & onion to inner pot
2. Place beef fat side down
3. Pour beer & broth over beef. Sprinkle Pickling spices over beef
4. Lock pressure cooker lid & seal. Cook on high pressure for 90 min, then let pressure naturally release for 15 mins.
5. Remove beef & set aside - over with aluminum foil
6. Add carrots, potatoes, and cabbage, stir to coat in the juice. Lock the lid and seal. Select the "Vegetable" preset. Do a quick release when cooking is completed.
7. Slice brisket against grain. Serve with vegetables and drizzle of juice. Serve with crusty bread.